Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Our Maintenance Program
You wouldn’t let your car go without routine oil changes and tune-ups. You shouldn’t allow your vital air conditioning and heating system to go without its regular tune-ups either!
At Happy Heating & Cooling, we want to make regular spring and fall air conditioning and heating maintenance easy for you. That’s why we offer our famous Super Tune-Up. You arrange an appointment with us in Colorado Springs, CO, and in just about two and a half hours we’ll provide your comfort system with the most thorough tune-up around.
How Our Super Tune-Up Benefits You
Regular HVAC maintenance pays back a homeowner in many ways.
- Reliable Performance: Enter summer and winter with the peace of mind that your equipment isn’t likely to break down unexpectedly.
- Catch Potential Problems Early: Stop repairs before they become repairs.
- Lowest Cost of Operation: Your HVAC system will run at its highest energy efficiency if it has a pre-season tune-up. You won’t waste money unnecessarily.
- Warranty Compliance: Most warranties are only good if the unit receives an annual tune-up from a certified professional.
- Safety: A tune-up ensures code compliance—and that means a safer HVAC system. This is especially important for gas furnaces and boilers.
What You Get with Our Super Tune-Up
Here is what you can expect from our service specialists when they come to your house for a biannual Super Tune-Up.
- Check safe proper operation
- Inspect to locate any gas leaks
- Verify for proper venting and combustion
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Verify the system runs efficiently and effectively
- Check on airflow
- Check for proper heat transfer
- Measure gas pressure
- Check for proper refrigerant charge
The Super Tune-Up is our specialty at Happy Heating & Cooling. Get started today—it’s never too late to start caring for your heater and air conditioner.