Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Boilers in Colorado Springs, CO
How do you heat your home? The majority of homeowners use a furnace, but boilers are still common—and with good reason. If you have a boiler-heated home, you want to know you can call on experienced professionals whenever you need a repair, regular maintenance, or even a complete boiler replacement.
Happy Heating & Cooling has the boiler service you need, combined with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We have more than 20 years of history in Colorado Springs, CO helping homeowners keep away the cold of winter. Whatever work you need for your boiler system, you can trust it to us. Our motto is: “We’re not happy until you’re happy!”
Contact our technicians today for boiler installation and service in Colorado Springs!
The Benefits of Using a Boiler System
If the furnace is the most popular type of home heating system, why are boilers still around? Because they offer some specific heating advantages:
- High Energy Efficiency: Water is a more effective heat transference medium than air. A boiler will consume less energy on average than a furnace or heat pump, saving money.
- Longevity: The equipment life expectancy of a boiler is much higher than for most heaters. This is because boilers have fewer moving parts and don’t wear down as fast.
- Even and Fast Comfort: A boiler radiates heat from terminal points in rooms rather than blowing air out through vents. This allows a boiler to more evenly spread warmth and to heat up rooms faster.
- Better Air Quality: Because a boiler doesn’t blow out air from dusty ducts, it can help indoor air quality. This is especially beneficial for households with people who have allergies or asthma.
Signs That Your Boiler Needs Repair
Although a boiler requires fewer repairs than other heaters, malfunctions can still happen. These are signs to watch for that will tell you it’s time to call us for boiler repairs.
- Radiators/Baseboard Heaters Go Cold: This often indicates leaking in the pipes or a problem with the manifold.
- Rumbling Boiler Tank: Don’t be alarmed that the boiler is going to explode! But you still need to call HVAC professionals to find out what’s wrong.
- Leaking: Never ignore signs a boiler is leaking water. If you spot water puddling around the boiler tank, get an expert to repair it.
The best way to handle boiler repairs is to stop them before they happen. You can do this by arranging for an annual heating system tune–up with our team. Our Super Tune–Up is one of the best tune–ups around. It will eliminate most future repairs and ensure the longest and most efficient service life from a boiler.
We Provide the Boiler Service You Need
Happy Heating & Cooling works with many types of heating systems. Not all HVAC contractors repair and install boilers, but we do! So, no matter if you have a boiler that’s struggling to keep up with the cold or you’re looking for a fresh start with a new boiler installation, our heating service specialists can help you in Colorado Springs, CO. Our focus is on residential service and providing complete customer satisfaction on every job. We’ll always treat your home like our own.